Riveredge Marina is a certified parts and service center for MasterCraft boats, Honda outboards, Mercury / Mercruiser, VolvoPenta, Indmar, and PCM engines.
See below for a complete listing of our services
||Varnish & Paint
||Cleaning & Detailing
||Covers & Interiors
Online Spring Make Ready Form
Service Dept. Current Hours: Monday – Friday 9-5
We offer complete, professional services on all makes and models of boats. Don’t spend your first day on the water worrying about whether your boat is going to run right, have the professional staff here at Riveredge Marina go through your boat to make sure it will perform its best when you hit the water. Save time and fill out our online form here! Or if you prefer you can Download the PDF version here.
Please allow at least two weeks notice for a Make Ready request.
Slip Rental and Day Valet service: we have slip rentals available, as well as day valet service for your boat, both on a limited basis. Keep your boat at the best facility on Squam Lake! Learn more here.
- We operate year round offering special Winter Rates on all of our services. This provides customers with off season savings to help take care of any mechanical or cosmetic issues.
- We offer snow plowing, sanding, Fisher Parts & Service, roof shoveling, and snow removal for properties in the Lakes Region area. For more information, or for a quote on your property, call us at 603-968-4411 or send us an email.
- We offer complete service for your boat, making sure your first day on the lake is spent having fun, not worrying about whether your boat will run. Call today or fill out our online form above to schedule your spring tune-up.
- Riveredge Marina is a factory-authorized service center for Honda, Mercury, MerCruiser, VolvoPenta, and PCM Inboards. Call anytime to schedule a tune-up, warranty work, a small or large repair job, or just regular preventative maintenance. Other services include cleaning & detailing, major and minor fiberglass repairs, upholstery, canvas work, woodworking, painting, trailer service, and more.
- We also offer Tow Boat U.S. service which is like having AAA for your boat - it’s great piece of mind and a great reliable service to have at hand. It’s very affordable, too – it pays for itself the first time you use it!
- Even if you’re not a Tow Boat U.S. member, we can help you out should the need arise, from simple towing services to complete salvage services and un-sinking boats of any size, in any depth. Feel free to call with any questions – just ask for Dan.